How to get Confidence as Programmer
Published on 2022 - 10 - 05
- Meet up Programming
- Write code, keeping writing code, talk about code.
- Small step make you better and better, but if you quit, No progress.
- You won’t know everything as a developer But you know where to find anything you don’t know.
- Avoiding comparing yourself to others. perseverance. Be humble with what you’re learned, be proud, be curious, be you.
- Working around people what build you up and allow you to fail gracefully. Work on small tasks that give you positive momentum.
- reflection , Find some more experienced devs and become their mentee. Improve 1% better everyday.
- Building something from the ground indepent.
via Sean Allen